Good News - Itunes has approved our Podcast Series. Use I-tunes to listen to St. Albans City School Podcast shows. You do NOT need an I-Pod to listen to us using I-tunes. Any computer that has I-tunes play our Podcast Shows. You can subscribe to the shows so they automatically download when a new show is produced. Coming soon are shows featuring the City School Band and the recent production of Cinderella.
Friday, April 21, 2006
St. Albans City School Podcast Shows are now on I-tunes
Good News - Itunes has approved our Podcast Series. Use I-tunes to listen to St. Albans City School Podcast shows. You do NOT need an I-Pod to listen to us using I-tunes. Any computer that has I-tunes play our Podcast Shows. You can subscribe to the shows so they automatically download when a new show is produced. Coming soon are shows featuring the City School Band and the recent production of Cinderella.